Friday 5 February 2016

Why think like the kind?

Why stay in the cocoon and think the mundane?
Why do nothing for others and only think of gain?

Why think what they imprinted on my mind?
And why not magnify my perspective and be curious to find?

Who am I and why am I here?
Is it just to fulfill other's wishes that filled my air?

The colorful imaginations they depict on the walls,
Shall annoy most and be considered very small.

Stop being yourself and think like the kind,
Be banished to the black hole, to forever lose your mind.

To hold hands and share a kiss,
For you are there for society to dismiss.

Act as they wish,marry whom they choose
Put the mind at a prolonged snooze.

Grab the common degree,feed the thirst for wealth
Be it a foreign job, or be it chicanery or stealth.

Would I ever stop and think for a while,
What value have I added to lives, in traversal of miles?

Am I an accomplished soul that deserves the divine?
What have I done to add glory to lives, be it even mine?

Now that its time to say adieu to all,
I wish I could reverse time and prevent the moral fall.

14 comments:

  1. Amazing placing of words Pujan..... U can play with the words like an expert... Go for it girl..... Expecting a lot more from u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter your comment...Wonderful Composition on Values of Life!!!Upliftment of Humanity !!! a Jump towards Greater Good of Mankind !!!Weldone Pujan !!expecting many more frm You ,Stay blessed !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mi.My first inspiration and the person who got me a taste of this is none but you. It means a lot when you say its nice. Please keep guiding me.

      Delete
    2. Enter your reply...oh!!Surely my princess !!I'm always with you☺!!it's my pleasure dear.

      Delete
    3. :) Its your turn now. Start publishing your work and let everyone know how wonderfully you write

      Delete
  3. Wonderfully written Pujan...we ignore the purpose of our existence while living our lives.great thoughts, awesome words. I am an admirer of ur words. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Subbu. It's really inspiring

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete